DAMASCUS TOWNSHIP EMERGENCY DECLARATION FOR COVID-19 HAS EXPIRED FOR NOW.
HOWEVER, THE COVID-19 VIRUS IS STILL CAUSING SOME CONCERNS. USE COMMON SENSE AND
STAY SAFE. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH A SITUATION, DON'T ENGAGE IN THAT
NOTICE: FOR ENTRY IN THE TOWNSHIP BUILDING WEARING A
MASK IS REQUIRED IF:
* You have a fever over 100 degrees or
have had a fever over 100 degrees in the past 24 hours
* You have traveled to
an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases within the past 14
* It is recommended that you stay at home for 14 days upon return
from a "hot spot"
* You have traveled to the following "hot spot"
states, and it is recommended that you quarantine for 14 days upon
Hot Spots: Alabama - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Florida -
Georgia - Idaho - Iowa - Kansas - Louisiana - Mississippi - Missouri - Nebraska
- Nevada - North Carolina - North Dakota - Oklahoma - South Carolina - Tennessee
- Texas - Utah - Wisconsin (List by Pennsylvania Department of Health - Page
last updated: 8/6/2020)
BUSINESSES MAY REQUIRE MASKS - THAT IS A CHOICE BY THAT BUSINESS AND AND
THAT REQUEST SHOULD BE HONORED OUT OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS. INDIVIDUALS MAY ALSO
REQUEST USE OF A MASK.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND USE A MASK
WHEN IN PUBLIC PLACES.