WAYNE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
60 CONKLIN HILL ROAD, DAMASCUS, PA 18415
DAMASCUS TOWNSHIP SKATING RINK
Regulations & Rules
The Skating Rink is open every day during daylight hours unless a “Closed” sign is posted.
Use of the Damascus skating rink is at the SKATERS’ OWN RISK.
Supervision: Children 12 years old and under must have parental/adult supervision.
All participants must adhere to Damascus Township rules & supervision.
Attire: It is recommended that all skaters wear protective attire including approved helmets. Helmets are mandatory for children 6 years old and under.
All participants must wear skates while on the ice surface; skate blades must be cleaned before entering the ice rink.
· Skating in a manner that endangers other skaters is not permitted.
· Horseplay, ice hockey or other games, racing, or intentional contact are not allowed.
· Skaters must skate with the flow of traffic.
· Skaters should not carry items such as headsets, cell phones, etc. or carry children on their shoulders or in their arms while skating.
· No drink or food is permitted in the ice rink area.
· Non-skating items such as sleds, skateboards, bicycles, strollers, chairs and other obstructions are not permitted on the ice surface.
· Pets are not permitted in the ice rink area.
· Trash must be cleaned up and removed by the participants before leaving .
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in Damascus Park.
All other posted Damascus Township Park rules apply.